Lines on screen

Options
Arpredetor
Arpredetor Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello community
I have an issue with my display laptop
I recently bougth an acer predator helios 300 144hz laptop but yesterday i had some horizontal steady lines on the laptop display, it is more noticeable in some colors like blue. I am going to add a picture of how it looks in a total blue image. If someone know a solution and why this lines appear please help me
 thank you

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,686 Trailblazer
    Options
    What does this look like in full screen mode  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz54Ij1fYNQ    ?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Arpredetor
    Options
    It looks like the pictures above with those horizontal transparent grey lines all over the screen, and it should be seen all the video a steady blue but the lines are constanly since the moment the laptop is turned on, i have reboot several times the laptop even check the nividia control panel al intel graphics option and the lines appear with all the colors even in games
  • Arpredetor
    Options
    JackE said:
    What does this look like in full screen mode  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz54Ij1fYNQ    ?  Jack E/NJ

If you know of any solution i would be really apreciated
    Thank's for the help JackE
  • JackE
    Options
    Open Device Manager. Click on Display Adapter folder. Right click on the nvidia adapter. Then update driver. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Arpredetor
    Options
    JackE said:
    Open Device Manager. Click on Display Adapter folder. Right click on the nvidia adapter. Then update driver. Jack E/NJ
    JackE I tryed that too, even when i checked the bios screen it still having those lines, i think it should be something with the screen itself
    Anyway thank you for your help and concern
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>I recently boug[ht] an acer predator helios 300 144hz laptop >>>

How recently? If still within the seller's/vendor's return policy time limit, usually less than a month, you should return the machine for a refund or exchange ASAP. ACER warranty service to replace the screen will probably take longer. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ