Acer Iconia W701 tablet go black after firmware upgrade no response

NMSiva
NMSiva Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives

Hi,

I recently had problem in downloading and installing apps from Windows store to my Acer Iconia W701 tablet, so downloaded a firmware from Acer website and upgraded the firmware. The firmware upgrade is completed 100% within a minute and after that the tablet looks dead (black screen and nothing happens when I press power button). I tried various combinations to go to boot screen like pressing windows button + power key, volume button + power key, long press… etc. nothing works my screen is still not powered and tab looks completely dead. When I press power button the LED turn blue for few second then turns amber for a second and then goes off.

can someone help me how can I bring my tab to alive.

Answers

• thamahes2018
    thamahes2018 Member Posts: 174 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi NMSiva, It seems to be hardware issue and need to be repair as motherboard has gone bad.
  • See if this file helps! However it is a risky procedure and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)