Screw missing for XB241H stand

RobinSB
RobinSB Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Hey! I've recently recieved the package for the XB241H. But for some reason I can't find the screw for my stand. Is there someway acer can ship out one for me or is there a simple replacement screw I can use?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,788 Pathfinder
    RobinSB said:
    Hey! I've recently recieved the package for the XB241H. But for some reason I can't find the screw for my stand. Is there someway acer can ship out one for me or is there a simple replacement screw I can use?
    i dont think acer can ship "Scew" alone. anyways you can contact acer tech support and check. If by chance they are shipping it out that would be great. or you can purchase these screws in the stores. 

I have checked for the screw size but no luck. I believe acer support can share the information.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • RobinSB
    RobinSB Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    RobinSB said:
    i dont think acer can ship "Scew" alone. anyways you can contact acer tech support and check. If by chance they are shipping it out that would be great. or you can purchase these screws in the stores. 

I have checked for the screw size but no luck. I believe acer support can share the information.
    Thanks! This helped alot
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,788 Pathfinder
    RobinSB said:
    Rudy21 said:
    RobinSB said:

Thanks! This helped alot
    If this has answered your query please mark it as solved so that it would help others who are looking for similar information.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer