z271 blue/yellow tint

bigfoot3798
bigfoot3798 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
I have the same problem as described here: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/480954/z271-strange-issue-with-144hz   ...

...and in many other threads. Screen gets a blue and yellow tint in various places in different games. Always happens after a few minutes, not immediately. Only solution is to unplug the monitor and plug it back in. For some games, that helps permanently as long as you don't alt-tab out to Windows. For other games, the problem comes back after a few minutes.

This problem has been reported over the past two years in different forums, including this one - is there really no solution from Acer for this yet??

Answers

• YoungMetro
    YoungMetro Member Posts: 2 New User
    Nope and I doubt there will ever be.

I've been having this same issue ever since purchase and now recently it's been turning on randomly and now won't even turn on when I want it to without having to unplug and replug the power.

The other thread was simply abandoned by the staff member that was supposedly 'following it closely' and then locked with a generic 'contact support' (which I have to absolutely not use). The only thing close to a solution is the offer of a 'repair' but I'm not sure what they can repair since all of these monitors come with the same issue from purchase...
  • Siptern
    Siptern Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just started having the issue with my monitor not even turning on without having to un-plug and plug-in a number of times.