Acer Predator PH317-52 freezes for 2-3 seconds every 30 minutes

andbog
andbog Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought this laptop yesterday and I get this problem since I installed an OS (Windows 10).
So I found out that there is an BIOS version for the hang up issue, but it is an older version (1.15) from the version I have (1.19). Isn't the bios version accumulative, meaning all the changes from the previous versions are included in the newest version? If that is true how can I solve this problem?

Thanks.

Answers

• The latest version of bios contains all the fixes from previous versions! This can be a driver problem!
    Then try resetting the battery by pressing the reset hole located on the back of the notebook for five seconds and leaving the notebook off for five minutes!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)