Can I use an active stylus with my Acer Spin 7 SP714

Hi!
I can't find a lot of information about this PC online, and don't want to spend money on an active stylus unless I know it will work. So, does anybody have a spin 7 and know for sure that a pen works with it? I've looked at the Acer Active Stylus, will this work?

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,533 Pathfinder
    TineL said:
    Hi!
    I can't find a lot of information about this PC online, and don't want to spend money on an active stylus unless I know it will work. So, does anybody have a spin 7 and know for sure that a pen works with it? I've looked at the Acer Active Stylus, will this work?

Yes since this device is Touch enabled stylus would support the same. 

You can order the same from this link
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • BordjeBordje Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi Jack, I found that link as well, and it doesn`t mention the Spin 7. Does this mean it doesn`t support at all Active Stylus? I do not find it very clear.

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,533 Pathfinder
    Bordje said:
    Hi Jack, I found that link as well, and it doesn`t mention the Spin 7. Does this mean it doesn`t support at all Active Stylus? I do not find it very clear.

yes unfortunately this device does not support stylus.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • JackEJackE ACE Posts: 25,714 Trailblazer
    Bordje No it's not very clear. However, you might be interested in this recent report by another ACER user who was having trouble finding a stylus that would work satisfactorily. You might want to try the Samsung version mentioned if you can find a vendor/seller with a good return policy if you find it unsatisfactory Jack E/NJ
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/630569/#Comment_630569

Jack E/NJ