Mouse cursor jumps when typing in Microsoft Word Acer E15

guest10918
guest10918 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have an Acer E15 laptop. When typing in Microsoft Word, the mouse cursor highlights words and jumps to other places with each click. The Acer laptop has Precision TouchPad. I do use a separate Microsoft Keyboard and USB optical mouse. I tried clicking the Start button, then Control Panel, Mouse, Pointer Options Tab, and Uncheck the Hide Pointer While Typing Box, click Apply and Okay. This still does not resolve the issue. Is there a solution to the mouse cursor jumping in Microsoft Word when typing?

Comments

• wisermammal
    wisermammal Member Posts: 1 New User
    Mine does the same but it's in any program, so... annoying. I use a wireless keyboard and mouse which works but really?! Also the right side usb ports don't work. Acer should stand by their products, I won't buy from them again!
  • Dmann54
    Dmann54 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the exact same problems
  • @Dmann54 Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)