Can I play on the Nitro 5 whilst charging?

Duckmester
Duckmester Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Let's face it, the Nitro 5 battery life is absolute doodoo. I can only play about 2 hours of full gaming. I know you can charge and play but I know that this might be bad. My question is, can I charge the nitro 5 and play at the same time? Will there be any setbacks?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Let's face it, the Nitro 5 battery life is absolute doodoo. I can only play about 2 hours of full gaming. I know you can charge and play but I know that this might be bad. My question is, can I charge the nitro 5 and play at the same time? Will there be any setbacks?
    Yes you can surely use the device while its plugged in doing this would not harm your computer but you might feel a little bit of overheat and this would be because of continuous load on the machine.  
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • B4ttleSky
    B4ttleSky Member Posts: 136 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Rudy21 said:
    Yes you can surely use the device while its plugged in doing this would not harm your computer but you might feel a little bit of overheat and this would be because of continuous load on the machine.  
    what is the highest temperature(C*) the cpu and gpu should be at?