PREDATOR DEN

 

Share your setup and talk about your favorite games, benchmark results, upcoming events, or anything related to Predator gaming products.

image

My helios 500 SET UP when travelling

PenDGPenDG Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2022 in Predator Den
Want to share my simple HELIOS 500 set up. Chose my peripherals to be wireless, because I travel a lot and it's clean (less wires) and easy to set up. 

😁😁

Comments

  • tejastejas Member Posts: 23 Networker
    edited October 2018
    PenDG said:
    Want to share my simple HELIOS 500 set up. Chose my peripherals to be wireless, because I travel a lot and it's clean (less wires) and easy to set up. 

    😁😁
    Ooooo babbby
  • Red-SandRed-Sand ACE Posts: 1,873 Pathfinder
    Dude what keyboard is that? Lovin the size
    - Hotel Hero
  • penpen Member Posts: 2 New User
    @Red-Sand opoka it's Corsair k63 Wireless. It's a great keyboard, perfect for people traveling gamer! haha
  • Red-SandRed-Sand ACE Posts: 1,873 Pathfinder
    pen said:
    @Red-Sand opoka it's Corsair k63 Wireless. It's a great keyboard, perfect for people traveling gamer! haha

    Is it mechanical?
    How's tactical?
    - Hotel Hero
  • penpen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Red-Sand said:
    pen said:
    @Red-Sand opoka it's Corsair k63 Wireless. It's a great keyboard, perfect for people traveling gamer! haha

    Is it mechanical?
    How's tactical?
    yes it's mechanical, got it from amazon from a friend's recommendation.  plus the light blue goes well with the Helios 500 lol
  • JameswalterJameswalter Member Posts: 53 Troubleshooter

    Well great setup though... do you play any MMORPG games out there?

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online1.1K

Acer-Jose
Acer-Jose
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Julianmustofa12
Julianmustofa12
Malajokes
Malajokes
Mikenet
Mikenet
NeoGeo
NeoGeo
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
StevenGen
StevenGen
thehappydrifter
thehappydrifter
_Iharry_
_Iharry_
+1.1K Guests