Thanks!

rathernicelydone
rathernicelydone Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
I just wanted to post a message to thank a company you use called Infoteam International Services to repair your products. My Acer Chromebook 14 which is a about 5 months old stopped working so I called Acer Support who provided me with a UPS label to send the laptop to a site in Telford. They said it can take up to 2 weeks to repair if parts are available. The laptop arrived at the repair centre on the 10th (Wednesday) and it arrived today fully working (main board replaced). That is some fast work so well done guys! Great service. 

Comments

• Glad you were satisfied with Acer's service center!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)