My Acer Iconia a200 won't boot

silverstreak
silverstreak Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
Few days ago, i opened play store and my tablet crashed. I tried to turn it on few times but he always stuck on "iconia tab". After that i left him for few days, but it still couldn't boot. So i preformed hard reset, but he again stuck on "iconia tab". After that i tried to perform hard reset 2 more times, but nothing changed. Then i decided to disconnect and reconnect the battery. Now i'm stuck with next: every time i turn the tablet on i get message encryption unsuccessful and in my right corner is the only button on the screen "Reset tablet". When i press it tablet turns off and back on. In up left corner appears "Booting recovery kernel image". After that green android guy appears with some blue ball in his belly that keeps spinning and spinning until it drains out the battery.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    You could try reinstalling the OS from an update.zip file, if the storage flash hasn't gone bad that might get it back up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.