Predator going to sleep after few minutes

Gabriel43
Gabriel43 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello!

i have a laptop predator ph315-51 and after few minutes it's going to sleep and i can't play a game on it. Any ideeas how can i fix it? Or should i sent it to an acer service?

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited October 2018
    Hi @Gabriel43,
    Just go the power options on the settings and disable the sleep and hibernate options. check the steps below. 

1. Open up Power Options in the Control Panel. In Windows 10 you can get there from right clicking on the start menu and going to Power Options.
    2. Click change plan settings next to your current power plan.
    3. Change "Put the computer to sleep" to never.
    4. Click "Save Changes"

Image result for how to disable the sleep mode in windows 10
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

it is allready off.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,731 Pathfinder
    edited October 2018
    Lo and behold... another of those frustrating features of windows 10 that is so totally designed with tablets in mind... this sleep state will not go no matter what you do in power settings. This can be done only via a hidden setting :-)

Reason... per windows... this is outside of sleep settings... and comes under the special category called "unattended sleep timeout". Follow the below steps to resolve this issue.

-----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

sri369 said:
    Lo and behold... another of those frustrating features of windows 10 that is so totally designed with tablets in mind... this sleep state will not go no matter what you do in power settings. This can be done only via a hidden setting :-)

Reason... per windows... this is outside of sleep settings... and comes under the special category called "unattended sleep timeout". Follow the below steps to resolve this issue.

i already did it and it works just for 20 minutes and after that it need just 2-3 minutes for another sleep :(
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

problem solved
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

for who still haas problems follow this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF6_o_qNGeg
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Good stuff bro!
    Be sure to mark your own answer as a solution so that others who may have this issue can find it easily!
    - Hotel Hero
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

Hi! 
    I'm here again and that settings doesn't work for me. Any ideeas?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gabriel43

Tinkerer

Hi! I just installed that version of bios and after 1 minute of using my laptop still has the same issue and for more time :(
  • OK! Go to the bios and click on load setup defaults so that any bug that existed in the previous version is corrected!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • If this does not resolve, enable system protection and download the driverbooster program to update all notebook drivers: https://download.cnet.com/Driver-Booster/3001-18513_4-75992725.html?part=dl-

Remembering that the drivers provided by the manufacturer are optimized for your model! So it is necessary to activate the system protection, in case of updating the drivers of the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    I saw your message! You said that by pressing these buttons:

The notebook has the problem, correct?
    By chance, I saw in the service manual, your bios has a function called function key behavior, see:

Change function key function to media key and test!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabriel43

Tinkerer

doesn't work... my buttons with this issue are E,R,T... in that area 
  • Are there any drivers with device manager issues? What version of the windows 10 operating system is installed? 1803 or 1809? Is there any antivirus installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gabriel43

Tinkerer

i don't know if i have any drivers manager issues. My version of the windows 10 is 1803 and i haven't any antivirus installed
  • I suggest you try to update windows by windows update!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer