Iconia One 10

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Iconia One 10 Battery Percent.

Comments

• stefansnws
    stefansnws Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have a problem with the menus on the tablet, I find the tablet, the icons and the other is probably for Windows or MSN/Windows Live ID, there so I say there are system files that either could not be started or when cleaning I deleted them, how can I recover and should I Carry the repair in a warranty for reinstallation?

• Lanner_Falcon
    Lanner_Falcon Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hi @stefansnws

If I understand it right, you have deleted some essential system files while cleaning the tablet. In this case, yes you can contact the warranty department if the device is still covered by warranty. 

Also, If you can take a back up of the device or if there isn't any important information in the device, then try resetting the tablet once.

To perform a clean boot, open Settings from the Application menu, then tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; tap RESET TABLET and then tap ERASE EVERYTHING to format your tablet.

Please inform us, if this didn't help so that we can help you with other types of resetting the device. Hope, this helps. 
  • stefansnws
    stefansnws Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you.