Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What games are you currently playing?

HyukHyuk Posts: 271Member Practitioner
In anticipation for Fallout 76, I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas :D



I'm really hoping the multiplayer aspect is at least decent :lol:
«1

Comments

  • Acer-CoryAcer-Cory Posts: 1,450Acer Crew

    Acer Crew

    The new World of Warcraft expansion is taking up most of my time right now. I main a Vengeance Demon Hunter and when I'm when I want to PVP, I have a Survival Hunter.

    I'm really looking forward to the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 coming out next week. I haven't touched a battle royale game since the COD beta weekend.
  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,689ACE Pathfinder
    Even though I've already beat Monster Hunter world on PS4.. of course I had to get it for PC.

    Always a good time. 
    - Hotel Hero
  • StychStych Posts: 1Member New User
    Forza Horizon 4, already hit the level cap and Prestiged once
  • sri369sri369 Posts: 1,239Member Overclocked Contributor
  • xapimxapim Posts: 963Member Seasoned Specialist
    edited October 2018
    Not playing anything serious at the moment a bit of everything when i have some free time lol have loads to choose from 11 on blizzard, also have some on origin plus origin access, bethesda, uplay, and finally 307 on steam and growing up every month loool so as i said when i have some free time sometimes dunno what to play lool


    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

    UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

    I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join/follow the H300 fb group and youtube channel:

    Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969145569968592/
    https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  


  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,689ACE Pathfinder
    Just got AC Odyssey and for someone who doesnt like the AC games (me lol) its pretty epic.

    When your about to raid another ship and your men start banging their shields and giving war “hoo’s” it just awakens the inner Spartan. 🤙
    - Hotel Hero
  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,689ACE Pathfinder
    xapim said:
    Not playing anything serious at the moment a bit of everything when i have some free time lol have loads to choose from 11 on blizzard, also have some on origin plus origin access, bethesda, uplay, and finally 307 on steam and growing up every month loool so as i said when i have some free time sometimes dunno what to play lool

    You could try warframe, its actually really well put together for a free to play game
    - Hotel Hero
  • xapimxapim Posts: 963Member Seasoned Specialist
    edited October 2018
    Red-Sand said:
    xapim said:
    Not playing anything serious at the moment a bit of everything when i have some free time lol have loads to choose from 11 on blizzard, also have some on origin plus origin access, bethesda, uplay, and finally 307 on steam and growing up every month loool so as i said when i have some free time sometimes dunno what to play lool

    You could try warframe, its actually really well put together for a free to play game

    of the 307 on steam i have 40 installed ACO, final fantasy's, doom's, quake's, both middle earths, Wolf II, supreme comander 1&2, TR and rise of TR, the epic Silver old shool, ES V skyrim, quantum break, town of light, hellblade (awesome game), grid 2 (sucks really dont like this game getting rid of it soon) and so on .......


    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

    UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

    I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join/follow the H300 fb group and youtube channel:

    Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969145569968592/
    https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  


  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 807Administrator Community Administrator
    sri369 said:
    RUST
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Banished
    Train Valley 2
    Witcher 3
    RAGE
    Insurgency

    I put the Witcher 3 on hiatus for a while, I think it's about time I get back to it.  I had an itch to play L4D2 last weekend, but I couldn't drag my friends into it, and it's not as much fun without them.

    xapim said:
    Red-Sand said:
    xapim said:
    Not playing anything serious at the moment a bit of everything when i have some free time lol have loads to choose from 11 on blizzard, also have some on origin plus origin access, bethesda, uplay, and finally 307 on steam and growing up every month loool so as i said when i have some free time sometimes dunno what to play lool

    You could try warframe, its actually really well put together for a free to play game

    of the 307 on steam i have 40 installed ACO, final fantasy's, doom's, quake's, both middle earths, Wolf II, supreme comander 1&2, TR and rise of TR, the epic Silver old shool, ES V skyrim, quantum break, town of light, hellblade (awesome game), grid 2 (sucks really dont like this game getting rid of it soon) and so on .......

    I agree, Hellblade is an awesome game.
  • xapimxapim Posts: 963Member Seasoned Specialist
    Acer-Jose said:
    sri369 said:
    RUST
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Banished
    Train Valley 2
    Witcher 3
    RAGE
    Insurgency

    I put the Witcher 3 on hiatus for a while, I think it's about time I get back to it.  I had an itch to play L4D2 last weekend, but I couldn't drag my friends into it, and it's not as much fun without them.

    xapim said:
    Red-Sand said:
    xapim said:
    Not playing anything serious at the moment a bit of everything when i have some free time lol have loads to choose from 11 on blizzard, also have some on origin plus origin access, bethesda, uplay, and finally 307 on steam and growing up every month loool so as i said when i have some free time sometimes dunno what to play lool

    You could try warframe, its actually really well put together for a free to play game

    of the 307 on steam i have 40 installed ACO, final fantasy's, doom's, quake's, both middle earths, Wolf II, supreme comander 1&2, TR and rise of TR, the epic Silver old shool, ES V skyrim, quantum break, town of light, hellblade (awesome game), grid 2 (sucks really dont like this game getting rid of it soon) and so on .......

    I agree, Hellblade is an awesome game.

    Without any doubt one of the best games i had played so far and its really adictive lol so i try to hold old off as i work nights and sleep (or try to) on daytime so only when i am off i can pick up something but most of the times i just try to sleep more on my day off lol


    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

    UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

    I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join/follow the H300 fb group and youtube channel:

    Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969145569968592/
    https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  


  • sri369sri369 Posts: 1,239Member Overclocked Contributor
    edited October 2018
    Acer-Jose said:

    I put the Witcher 3 on hiatus for a while, I think it's about time I get back to it.  I had an itch to play L4D2 last weekend, but I couldn't drag my friends into it, and it's not as much fun without them.
    Witcher 3... Yennifer... I keep playing just for Yen most of the time! Welcome @Acer-Jose
  • iionasiionas Posts: 14Member New User
    Playing WoW at the moment.. need new game but 
  • tejastejas Posts: 23Member Networker
    No mans sky 
    GTA 5 
    Pubg
    Far cry 5

  • MrFBlackMrFBlack Posts: 10Member

    Tinkerer

    Destiny 2 and COD:BO4 ;) 
  • ChevyCam94ChevyCam94 Posts: 156Member Skilled Fixer
    On my Twitch channel (PC):
    * Fallout 4
    * Final Fantasy XV
    * Fortnite
    * Fallout 76 (upcoming)
  • Rhea_PRhea_P Posts: 2Member New User
    I play many kinds of games for real. (My desktop would be full of game icons/gaming laptop too) xD
    1. Battlefield 1/V 
    2. State Of Decay 2
    3. Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey
    4. The Witcher 3
    5. Tom Clancy's The Division
    6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
    7. GTA V
    8. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition
    9. PUBG (sometimes)
    10. OVERKILL's The Walking Dead 
    11. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    12. Far Cry 5
    13. Watch Dogs 2
    14. The Sims 2/3/4
    15. Dying Light
    16. Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    17. Insurgency
    I know I play a bunch of games cause I always have free-time and I even also have PS4 Pro which I also play there too, Hehehe. 
    (I am actually gonna build a new beast gaming pc for my 1080 Ti 
    <3Pic of my "Predator Helios and my Beast OP Gaming PC i built month ago".


  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 807Administrator Community Administrator
    edited December 2018
    Rhea_P said:
    I play many kinds of games for real. (My desktop would be full of game icons/gaming laptop too) xD
    1. Battlefield 1/V 
    2. State Of Decay 2
    3. Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey
    4. The Witcher 3
    5. Tom Clancy's The Division
    6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
    7. GTA V
    8. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition
    9. PUBG (sometimes)
    10. OVERKILL's The Walking Dead 
    11. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    12. Far Cry 5
    13. Watch Dogs 2
    14. The Sims 2/3/4
    15. Dying Light
    16. Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    17. Insurgency
    I know I play a bunch of games cause I always have free-time and I even also have PS4 Pro which I also play there too, Hehehe. 
    (I am actually gonna build a new beast gaming pc for my 1080 Ti 
    <3Pic of my "Predator Helios and my Beast OP Gaming PC i built month ago".



    I got the Steam sales email yesterday and I'm thinking about buying Metal Gear or Far Cry 5, but lately I've been playing Overwatch and I'm having way too much fun so I'm not sure yet (I have enough games I haven't touched in my library!).  I'm pretty bad at Overwatch (as evident in this video), but it's still fun.


    Using the tips on our Predator Training Room Overwatch videos to try get better :lol:  I main Mercy because no one ever wants to play support and I've found that I have more fun playing support even when our team is losing than playing anything else in a winning team, if that makes any sense.
  • Sev501Sev501 Posts: 6Member

    Tinkerer

    Lately Monster Hunter: World and just hopped back to Overwatch after a year of hiatus.



  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 807Administrator Community Administrator
    Sev501 said:
    Lately Monster Hunter: World and just hopped back to Overwatch after a year of hiatus.



    That poor Tracer didn't spend much time alive after that rez!
  • ven98ven98 Posts: 3,550ACE Pathfinder
    I recently finished FF15. There is quite much to be desired, the story was short and rushed out, but the ending was excellent. Not a bad game overall.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

    Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

    I am not an Acer employee!



    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online121

Acer-Karp
Acer-Karp
Addi
Addi
bribri2019
bribri2019
Cleiton21
Cleiton21
clshaifer
clshaifer
HieuHuynh307
HieuHuynh307
ImLeong
ImLeong
iskandarluqman
iskandarluqman
MegaParsec
MegaParsec
Sinha
Sinha
vkk
vkk
zsolt666
zsolt666
+109 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.


Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.