Predator Sense Loading % questionable

heatstreak
heatstreak Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello, I recently have developed a crazy situation where my laptop takes 1-3 secs freeze in between of games and mostly when i use chrome browser with too many tabs on (30 tabs). When bought new more than 40 tabs used to run smoothly without any issue.

The screenshot below is just while browsing. The loading % even reaches 98% at times. The temperature is not affected though. I wanted to know what is the loading % about? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

I will soon be checking the stats on gaming. I play Dota 2 on steam :)

Model no. is Predator G3-572

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Try disabling hardware acceleration in chrome.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    edited October 2018
    Predator sense, set it to settings you want, like cool boost and such, and close it. When active, this app too uses CPU. You can close it, since it has a background service that ensures your settings stay applies. The loading percent you see could include reading from disk to RAM or getting data from network; don't be bothered about that little spike there. These are normal.

And Chrome is a memory hog, I mean literally! When playing games, close it if you can. Also, 30 tabs is pretty much excessive compared to normal use. Disable hardware acceleration on lines of what @Red-Sand said... this should help to some extent.
    Blank chrome window just opened, with 0 plugins.

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045