No bootable device

Options
Shidb
Shidb Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi, I woke up one morning, turned on my nitro 5, and says no bootable device, check in bios, and it says in the information:

HDD0 Model name: none
HDD0 Serial number: none
HDD1 Model name: none
HDD1 Serial number: none

I really dont know the problem here, can this still be fixed? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Is the boot section in uefi mode? What is the exact model of your nitro 5?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shidb
    Options
    Hi thanks for your reply, 
    It's Acer Nitro AN515-51
    boot mode is legacy 

When i turn on the laptop i would hear 3 ticking sound before it goes to 'no bootable device'. 

• Shidb
    Options
    This appears from my bios
  • Shidb
    Options
    for more info pls refer to the image above. Thank you very much!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! In boot mode select uefi mode and press f10 to save on exit and test!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)