how to fix this?

yoshua
yoshua Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
c, v, space and down arrow not working
MODEL: PREDATOR HELIOS 300 G3-571

Answers

• Hi! Try uninstalling and deleting the keyboard driver from the device manager and restart the notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • yoshua
    yoshua Member Posts: 2 New User
    it didnt work, btw thanks!!egydiocoelho said:
    Hi! Try uninstalling and deleting the keyboard driver from the device manager and restart the notebook!

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    yoshua said:
    MODEL: PREDATOR HELIOS 300 G3-571
    Is this on the laptop keyboard? Did you try connecting an external keyboard and checking if that too fails?
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • PredatorHelios500
    PredatorHelios500 Member Posts: 74 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2018
    yoshua said:
    This is an odd problem. It seem more than coincidental to me that those keys are all near the front of the keyboard. Were you eating chips or something that allowed crumbs to fall down into the cracks? Is it possible there's a mechanical obstruction preventing the keys from working correctly?

H500 Owner
  • check this:
    a) is there any human interface device driver with device manager problems? When using the virtual keyboard or connecting an external keyboard does the problem remain?
    b) in bios is there an option with the name function key behavior?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)