I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53-55G9 with Black Screen . Need help asap

Johnnygruv
Johnnygruv Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
I have a Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-53-55G9 model) that just had for less than 3 months and all of a sudden just get a black screen. I did the battery reset multiple times and nothing. Keep turning it on and off and get the black screen after Acer logo pops up then nothing but black screen right away. Anyway anyone can help. Pretty much a new laptop and at the moment it's a brick. I really don't want to lose the data on the SSD but need to get my laptop up and running again asap. Please help and thank you.

Answers

• Have you tried pressing Control+Alt+Delete at the black screen?
    Sounds silly but it worked for me once on another laptop.

Also, are you able to see a mouse cursor moving around?
    Is it also blank on an external monitor/TV?
    - Hotel Hero
  • TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Hi @Johnnygruv

1.Try for Power Drain 
     Flip your laptop There should be a small pin hole to temporarily disconnect the battery from the main circuitry. With all physical connections unplugged from the laptop(including AC adapter) press and hold the pinhole button for 30 seconds.

2. Try BIOS Default Default
    Turn On The computer and Keep Hitting F2  you will get BIOS Screen, Hit F9 for Bios Default and F10 for save & Exit 
    Your Computer will restart and Hopefully This Steps will Fix the Problem 
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Tamirm70
    Tamirm70 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I can't boot my Acer nitro 5 laptop when I enter f12and window 10 menu Acer come and lag nothing come hell me s
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Tamirm70 said:
    I can't boot my Acer nitro 5 laptop when I enter f12and window 10 menu Acer come and lag nothing come hell me s

Please start a new Topic for your question and please provide more details, thankyou

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★