Xb321hk purple flashing lines

Options
Riccaw
Riccaw Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
@Acer-Manny I couldnt see how to PM you. I saw you replying to a closed post about the same issue I am having. My XB321HZ would flash green and purple lines down the screen when coming out of sleep or when gaming (usually happens once every couple of hours). On the previous thread you said there was a fix that required the monitor being sent to a repair centre.  I have just recieved my monitor back today from repair. According to the documentation a fault was found in the main board and it was replaced. I have just setup the monitor and I am still getting the flashing lines when the computer comes out of sleep. To me it looks like the issue hasn't been resolved. I am going to test it in games over the next few days to see if it still does in games (which I am more bothered about). If it does what should I do? My case id is XXXXXXXN

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Answers

• Riccaw
    Riccaw Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    @Acer-Manny here is a video of my issue https://youtu.be/Bz9Uar9DgrY
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi Riccaw,

I am very sorry to hear your having this issues with your monitor (XB321HZ). Sorry but it looks like this is a different model and issue here. Motherboard replacement does not have anything related to the post of firmware issues with the similar but different monitor model. I recommend you contacting your local Acer support line and escalating this issue to have it prioritized and check, also may want to send the video. I have no access to that case number because i cover only USA and Canada regions.

Note: Please keep in mind that t
    his is a public forum - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny