No Audio Output Device is installed for Aspire M5-583P

JGBallantyne
JGBallantyne Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
I have tried all different types of downloads and have yet to find an answer so I can move forward with my life as to how I can get sound working for my computer. Can someone contribute here and help please? Thank you.

Answers

• JGBallantyne 
    Please try the below mentioned steps: 
    Open control panel, uninstall realtek software from programs & features (apps and features)
    Then go to device manager and uninstall all audio devices (also hidden devices). Right click inside device manager window and make sure you should see no more option for audio devices on device manager.
    Reboot
    Install chipset driver  Download
    Reboot
    Install Realtek Download
    Reboot

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • JGBallantyne
    JGBallantyne Member Posts: 2 New User
    This hasn't changed anything. It still reads as no audio output device is installed. Any other ideas?

• JGBallantyne 
    Please try the below mentioned steps. I see that some users have reported the issue as fixed after doing these steps.
    >> Try to perform a simple power reset and check the issue.  Shutdown the laptop. Disconnect the charger. Disconnect the external display. Please check for a battery reset PIN hole at the bottom of the device.The reset hole would have a battery symbol next to it. Insert a paperclip into the hole and press for four seconds. Let the computer sit for 5 minutes with no power. Reconnect the charger and power On the laptop.

>>Try to reset BIOS to default settings. Start your computer and as soon as you hit the Power On button, keep pressing the F2 key. You can simply hit the F9 key to display a blue screen that says Load Setup defaults? Clicking "no" to discard changes and exit from BIOS.
    Now go to BIOS and check if you are able to set the boot order.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!