PH 517-51-90P1

chiakaz
chiakaz Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello,
This tuesday i received my Predator laptop. I have did the software installation by the setup guide. Then i tryed to explore the new predator laptop so i turn on the PredatorSense so i readed a little bit. Second time when i tryed load PredatorSense not responding. Today is the second day like i have my new laptop and same problem, i can't open PredatorSense.
PredatorSense (Not responding).

Thanks for answer.

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,328 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    chiakaz
    Please check if you have any pending windows updates.
    To check for updates now, select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

If there are no pending updates, you my go ahead and reinstall the Predator Sense application:  Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,328 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    chiakaz
    To check for updates now, select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

If there are no pending updates, you my go ahead and reinstall the Predator Sense application:  Download

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,

Try to check if the unit is booting in normal mode. Try to follow the below steps.

Just type in search bar msconfig> general> Normal startup> hit apply> OK> restart the computer. Image result for msconfig
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • chiakaz

Tinkerer

christy1 I tried do it 3 times by following your recommend steps, but does not show even the apply bottom (not active), so I tried first press diagnostic startup, and then normal startup then I applied and restarted NB. But every time when I trying open again msconfig general...it shows the same that is active (Selective startup). So it's means I can't even change to the normal startup...

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    chiakaz said:
    christy1 I tried do it 3 times by following your recommend steps, but does not show even the apply bottom (not active), so I tried first press diagnostic startup, and then normal startup then I applied and restarted NB. But every time when I trying open again msconfig general...it shows the same that is active (Selective startup). So it's means I can't even change to the normal startup...

Nothing to worry. try this...
    >> go to services in same way. click on enable all services->> apply>> OK.

Image result for msconfig
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Update your BIOs to 1.14
    - Hotel Hero
  • PredatorHelios500
    PredatorHelios500 Member Posts: 74 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2018
    Red-Sand said:
    Update your BIOs to 1.14

If you update the BIOS be forewarned that it cycles through several boots before jumping back to life. Kind of scared me for a couple minutes when I updated mine, making me think I borked it. Definitely don't interfere while this is happening... let it run its course.

Cheers,
    H500 Owner
  • chiakaz

Tinkerer

Red-Sand said:
    Update your BIOs to 1.14
    How I should check witch I have right now BIOs, maybe it's already 1.14.

• MrGrudev
    MrGrudev Member Posts: 86 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Device Manager -> Firmware
  • chiakaz

Tinkerer

I already have bios 1.14
  • chiakaz

Tinkerer

Sharanji said:
    chiakaz

Thanks for download direction so I reinstall and now working very good.