H257HU Monitor displays UEFI boot screen, then cycles through inputs endlessly on Windows 10

YesGenesisCamel
YesGenesisCamel Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
I bought this monitor for my son to use at University. I tested it on my laptop and it worked ok.
I then took it to him, and attached to pc with HDMI - it showed the UEFI boot screen, but then as Windows 10 kicked in, it cycled through the display inputs and woudn't show the screen. I first assumed it was a pc problem, but we then connected it to his laptop and the same thing happened.
We got the same result connecting with displayport.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• HI @YesGenesisCamel
    Please try a simple power reset.
    Power Off your monitor, disconnect the power and video cable.  Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Re-connect the power and video cable. Power On the monitor and check if the issue is fixed.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • MarkNewton
    MarkNewton Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm having the same problem with a brand new 32inch EB321HQ monitor. I've tried the power reset. I tested it with 2 separate computers; same issue with a Chrome Box or a Mac connected. At first it cycled through every 'window' of the user control menu. Now it just shows the input window (HDMI/VGA) and cycles through the options on it (on its own). I also tried using HDMI vs VGA connection and that didn't change its behavior. Any ideas very welcome. Thanks!