Laptop is hanging frequently

jaskaran17
jaskaran17 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought a NITRO 5 SPIN model no. Nitro NP515-51 couple weeks back, and Laptop is hanging frequently. I made few updates on windows, thought it would resolve the problem, and updated all my drivers as well, all of my software and drivers are up to date. But it hangs while watching video or surfing net, or anything, i have not tested in gaming yet. But this is ridiculous, buying a laptop of around Rs.1 LAC, and this issue coming out of it, not reliable company. As the laptop hangs while watching video, it starts making loud cracking sound as the sound also is hanged along with the laptop, i have to force shutdown by long pressing the power key and then turn on again, i don't know how many times it will take force shutdown, before getting windows corrupted, can't even take to serivce centre, their service centre people sucks and start making excuses. Worst experience, i wish i would have gone for DELL or ASUS by spending a little over Rs.10,000 extra for a better quality and service.

Laptop hanging in 2018 and that too a high end one and then poor service offered, not justified.

Answers