144 hz

Options
Killbyaprincesse
Killbyaprincesse Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hey everyone,
I bought an Acer monitor ( Acer Predator Z271) and I can't use 144hz pls help me ... I'm tired
Thanks ! https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457872536903090177/493150157806764052/unknown.png

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Killbyaprincesse 
    To get 144hz you need to use a DisplayPort cable or a DVI cable. Also, select 144Mhz inside that On screen display menu (OSD=OnScreeDisplay the tiny button on the monitor that brings up the menu to change brightness and such)
    Try to adjust the refresh rate in Nvidia Control Panel.
    Also, to enable hardware acceleration in chrome under settings scroll down to show advanced settings or something should be the last setting enable it then restart chrome and check again.

Acer Predator Z271 user manual Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi,

Try to Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel. In theControl Panel window, click Adjust Screen Resolution under Appearance and Personalization. On the Screen Resolution page, click the Advanced settings link. Click theMonitor tab and select 60Hz for the optimum refresh rateof your monitor. Note: your computer graphics should be compatible for the 144hz. 

Image result for 144 hertz monitor settings

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Killbyaprincesse 
    To get 144hz you need to use a DisplayPort cable or a DVI cable. Also, select 144Mhz inside that On screen display menu (OSD=OnScreeDisplay the tiny button on the monitor that brings up the menu to change brightness and such)
    Try to adjust the refresh rate in Nvidia Control Panel.
    Also, to enable hardware acceleration in chrome under settings scroll down to show advanced settings or something should be the last setting enable it then restart chrome and check again.

Acer Predator Z271 user manual Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Killbyaprincesse
    Killbyaprincesse Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hey thanks for responding,
    I looked the manuel for the Acer predator and I think it's my cable i'm with a hdmi cable...
    So yeah thanks
    bye !
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Good to know that the issue is been resolved. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)