How do I connect my predator monitor to my pc?

KWard08g
KWard08g Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
I just got done building my own gaming pc and I have an NZXT tower. And I got the Acer Predator 35” monitor.
I connected the HDMI to the computer and the monitor and switched the inputs, but nothing is showing up for me when I’m trying to install the software. 
Ive tried redoing all of it and rearranging things, but it’s still not working and I honestly don’t know what to do. 

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,

go to monitor menu and change the input to Hdmi. Try to check in dp cable as well. Check the below steps.
    • In order to get out of factory mode you press the menu key twice while it is on, then power off and back on.
    • Disconnect the video cable and reconnect.
    • Unplug power from the monitor for 15 minutes and plug power back in.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited September 2018
    Hi @KWard08g
    What exactly happens when you connect the monitor?
    A Green power LED means the monitor is getting power and a signal from the computer. 

If your monitor is displaying "No Input Signal," there is no image displayed from your computer to your monitor. In fact seeing that display is a good sign the monitor is working. There are several possible causes for this error. You can also isolate the issue by connecting the monitor to another computer or by connecting the computer to another monitor.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!