Does a acer e5-576-392h bios support fast boot

Wiz70
Wiz70 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
Does a acer e5-576-392h bios support fast boot, if so, how do I disable it?   Thx

Comments

• Wiz70 
    >> You could also try disabling Fast Startup, go to Power Options, click Choose what the power buttons do in the left pane, click Change settings that are currently unavailable, then untick Fast startup.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • All bios models that have the UEFI function support fastboot! However, unfortunately the bios of the notebooks of Acer, do not allow to activate or deactivate this function, even having the function boot mode uefi! You should disable fastboot on windows!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Wiz70
    Wiz70 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Thanks for the info !!!   Got it set.   
  • Please! Post the topic as resolved so that other users can see!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)