PCI Simple communications controller wont install, HELP

Options
ugljendioksid
ugljendioksid Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
i bought acer aspire a315-32-p6dt and i have a problem (well i had more then enough, but this is the last one)

this is from hardware Ids from device menager
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_319A&SUBSYS_12541025&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_319A&SUBSYS_12541025
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_319A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_319A&CC_0780

I cant find a driver for this one, i read everything i could find and i cant find right driver.
Please help.

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Options
    Hi ugljendioksid 

Method 1: Update the driver via Device Manager

1) In Device Manager, right click on the device name and select Properties. Then Properties Window will open.

2) In “General” tab, click Update Driver button. 

3) Click Search automatically for updated driver software. If Windows have drivers for the device, the driver will be updated automatically.

If Method 1 doesn’t work for you, try Method 2.

Method 2: Use Hardware Id to find the correct driver

Windows sometimes fails to provide the proper drivers. If your PCI Simple Communication Controller driver cannot be updated by using Windows, you can use its hardware id to find the right driver. Every device has its own hardware id, so does PCI Simple Communication Controller.

1) In Properties Window, click Details tab. 

2) Under “Property”, select Hardware Ids.

3) Right-click on the hardware id and click Copy. (If there are more than one values, copy the longest one.)

4) Copy and paste the hardware id to the browser you’re using. Use “hardware id+driver+Windows OS” to search the specific driver. The link with right result will always be listed on top of first result page. Then you can go to the link and follow instructions to download the driver.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ugljendioksid
    ugljendioksid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    First method doesnt work, since i tried that first :)
    and second, as u can see, i posted those ids, but i cant find the right driver since everytime i google like that nothing comes out. Thats why i posted ids, so someone can help. Since nothing i did work. Now im instaling intel driver and support assistant, and i will try with that since this driver is some intel management s*it. But the one on the intel site wont work, when i start the installation, it says hardware not supported.