Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

AN515-51-705Q upgrade questions

I need to know 3 things about this model:

1)  Am I able to put in a NVme drive into this model?
2)  What is the RAM upgradeable to?
3)  Can I swap out the WiFi card?

FAQ & Answers

• 1) It is compatible with both ssd m2 2280 sata III and pcie nvme! However I recommend that you use hwinfo to find out how fast the pcie port works:

2) It supports ddr4, 2133 or 2400mhz, soddim size, 1.2v, 260 pin! It supports a maximum of 32GB of RAM! But I recommend that you confirm the ram memory information on aida64 and see how many slots your model really has:

3) You can instead replace the wifi card:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover!  
     :)
    For users of the English, Spanish and German community, I will be using google translator! :)
  • NewLifestyleMentorNewLifestyleMentor Posts: 8Member New User
    What are the dimensions of the internal HDD?  Am I able to put in a 2.5" SSD into it?
  • Yes! But you should check if your notebook came with the sata cable as in the picture!

For users of the English, Spanish and German community, I will be using google translator! :)
  • Yes, it's compatible!
  • NewLifestyleMentorNewLifestyleMentor Posts: 8Member New User
    Thank you so much for your help!  Abrigado!