acer nitro spin

niz04
niz04 Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi. i am from india and my laptop keyboard is not working and i logged a complain regarding this they approved for spare and spare is coming from taiwan but i logged the complain in 07-08-2018 and today is 13-09-2018 they have no idea where is my spare is and don't know when it will come its been over a month but still no repair for my laptop and acer does't reply to my mail and my region HO is not replying to my mail.what should i do

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Pick up the phone. And also continue sending emails on a daily basis till you get a response. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi niz04,

I'm sorry that you're having issues.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• niz04
    edited September 2018
    JackE said:
    Pick up the phone. And also continue sending emails on a daily basis till you get a response. Jack E/NJ
    sir,i send them emails daily and adter 26 emails they don't even reply and on call they say they have no idea..you can look up. my case id 

CASE XXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

• JackE
    Send a PM to @Acer-Manny with this case number information as directed above. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• niz04
    i have sent pm to @acer-manny with serial number.please help me out.
    thank you
  • niz04
    i tried contacting acer in twitter and facebook they don't seem to care..what should i do?
  • JackE
    Wait for a response from @Acer-Manny is better. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi niz04,

Thank you for the information provided, please look at the response via PM for more information.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • niz04
    @Acer-Manny told me he can't help me outside india. acer is not replying to my comments or post on twitter its been 42 days since i logged the case. is it ideal for change change of keyboard take this long and acer india don't contact you or reply to your mails or call. it was my worst decision to buy acer gaming laptop. used for 2 months and laptop failed. 60k down the drain. if you can. please tweet or comment https://twitter.com/neelamber04.thank you for your time
  • JackE
    @niz04  I think you should focus your communications with ACER India on the left side of the webpage https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support  and your case number.  Twitter tweets are unlikely to give you any positive results. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• niz04
    i tried everything.. no reply to emails
  • JackE
    What does the case status show using your case number? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• niz04
    awaiting spares for pas 43 days
  • JackE
    I know it's frustrating. But this is not an unusually long wait for non-stocked spares that probably must be shipped from an foreign manufacturer. I have often waited more than 60 days for parts especially if the manufacturer has to schedule a production run. Try to be patient and check the case status often. There is little the service center can do to speed up parts delivery. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• niz04
    thank you all of you for your help.. finally they called and told me part is in transit and showing in status part is in transit and it will be repaired by 3 days..thank you
  • JackE
    That seems encouraging! Has your on-line case status report been updated yet? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• niz04
    yes sir, its been showing case status- part in transit.. than you all of you for your help
  • niz04
    my laptop is repaired and working fine..thank you all
  • JackE
    Congrats @niz04  ! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ