Detection Verification Driver Missing

Options
kanalisieren
kanalisieren Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I'm using a Nitro NP515-51 and trying to use a Kobo eReader device with my computer. However, the device isn't being detected by Windows. I think it has to do with a missing driver in Detection Verification. Following is what I got from the Hardware Ids section of Driver Verification.
{DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification
I've tried several third-party driver sites to no avail. Can anyone help me find this missing driver?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,731 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I know it's been a while since you posted this question! However I went through the same problem and discovered that this driver is referring to the intel audio! Download this link: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/GetInformationDriver/72140-74583/intel-audio-win10-64-6018467zip;
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of kobo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kanalisieren
    Options
    What is the exact model of kobo?
    Kobo Touch N905.
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    A great use for Device Manager is to see if there are any hardware components for which you missed installing their drivers. If there are any components without drivers, you will find a category named Other devices,  Expand it, and Device Manager displays all the devices that are not known by Windows.

power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin 
    hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.

BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the u nit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS 
    page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Go to the device manager and check if you are missing an install or if you have a problem driver! Tap a photo of the device manager! Use the driverbooster to update the notebook drivers (no need to pay, just use the free version)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Used Driverbooster to update the drivers, but the Device Verification driver is still missing. Device Manager has it listed under Other Devices and when I tell it to update the driver, it can't find one.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try this: paste the hardware id in google and paste a photo of that driver into the device manager so I can see!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    When I search Google for the Hardware Id, I can't find any relevant results.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the error code?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you test on another usb port?
    Copy and paste the idhardware here

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Here's what it says under Device Status:
    The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There are no compatible drivers for this device.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

When I click Update Driver, it can't find any on the Internet.

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Yes, I have tried all my USB ports. Here's the Hardware ID
    {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hit a photo of the ide ada \ atapi controller section in the device manager!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Here it is.

• Commodore_1995#
    edited September 2018
    Options
    When you disconnect kobo, does this driver still have a problem? Did you try connecting it with another usb cable?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Yes, it does, and yes I have.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kanalisieren
    Options
    Thank you for finding those, but neither seems to have had an effect.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure this driverpack program downloads and installs this driver! It's a great one, but you should manually uncheck some programs so they are not installed on your computer! It's safe, just enter driverpack on google and have it checked!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I know it's been a while since you posted this question! However I went through the same problem and discovered that this driver is referring to the intel audio! Download this link: https://www.driverscloud.com/pt/services/GetInformationDriver/72140-74583/intel-audio-win10-64-6018467zip;

egydiocoelho Trailblazer