Well done Acer!!!

brummyfan2
brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,083 Trailblazer
edited September 2018 in Members Lounge
I like the colour of the letters on the keys and the slim bezel on the screen in this model, well done Acer for this lightest 15.6" laptop :+1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pozHM3T34o

Comments

• Weaponshops
    Weaponshops Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey brummyfan2 you seem to be an expert around here and I need some help. I have a gateway Snapdragon 7c notebook that I am trying to figure out how to get cellular service for. Gateway is owned by acer and they said to look for answers here. My cellular provider says that the notebook is compatible except they said that the device is locked by the provider. There is no provider associated with the device and that model is only sold by Wal-Mart. Gateway's customer service is worse than acers and I am having a hell of a time finding answers. I really need to know how to unlock my device. The model number is: GWTC116-3BK Any help that you can give me with this would be wonderful!!!

• Hi,

I'm sorry , I have no idea about unlocking the device, could you please post in the main forum section under Laptops so that other members could view your post, click the three stripes at the top left, select Catagories, then select Products and select Laptop, post the question after clicking "Ask A Question"

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

None of my computers get cellular service directly, My cell phone can also be a hot spot and can link via BlueTooth.

I do see that the gateway Snapdragon 7c is supposed to be "LTE compatible" and has a SIM card slot. You probably need a SIM card from your carrier.