Quality Customer Service I Hope

RoySecord
RoySecord Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
All my graphic computer equipment is Acer. I love the products. I recently purchased a new, Acer computer. I believe my hard drive was defective. Acer told me they would provide shipment to repair center. They recommended insurance in-transit. I was generated a que to present to Fed-Ex. I packaged my PC as per Acer instructions, took to Fed-Ex. I told them I needed insurance. They said since Acer does not assign a value on their mailing ticket, I could A) use the Acer ticket with no insurance, or B) they package my box in a bigger box, assign a monetary value, produce a new ticket, and charge me $175. Would you ship a computer valued at $2300 with no insurance?? I paid it. I need my computer for work. Okay, Acer, I am in a large, NYC, fine arts/graphic arts network. I should receive, at the very least, product compensation. I want to continue to love Acer and say publicly Acer takes care of their commercial customers. What are you going to do Acer? I am waiting for someone on the corporate level to make this right. 

Comments

• White_angel
    White_angel Member Posts: 20 Networker
    RoySecord said:
    All my graphic computer equipment is Acer. I love the products. I recently purchased a new, Acer computer. I believe my hard drive was defective. Acer told me they would provide shipment to repair center. They recommended insurance in-transit. I was generated a que to present to Fed-Ex. I packaged my PC as per Acer instructions, took to Fed-Ex. I told them I needed insurance. They said since Acer does not assign a value on their mailing ticket, I could A) use the Acer ticket with no insurance, or B) they package my box in a bigger box, assign a monetary value, produce a new ticket, and charge me $175. Would you ship a computer valued at $2300 with no insurance?? I paid it. I need my computer for work. Okay, Acer, I am in a large, NYC, fine arts/graphic arts network. I should receive, at the very least, product compensation. I want to continue to love Acer and say publicly Acer takes care of their commercial customers. What are you going to do Acer? I am waiting for someone on the corporate level to make this right. 
    Hello RoySecord,
              This is so unfortunate but usually when a warranty repair work is registered Acer only provide shipping label at no cost but if you have paid for Insurance that Acer will not reimburse and but you can share your feed back by calling Acer customer service in your region or contact Acer corporate.
    Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/contacts

Acer America Corporation
    333 West San Carlos Street
    Suite 1500
    San Jose, CA 95110
    (408) 533-7700 – Phone
    (408) 533-4555 – Fax

Hope This Answer helps!!! Please Accept the answers if this helps!!!