AN515-51-54P0 NVMe Support??

BustaNutella
BustaNutella Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I've tried to find a reliable answer but due to the overwhelmingly large amount of models it has been quite difficult to determine whether or not my model supports NVMe or not. Model is AN515-51-54P0 pics below. 

Answers

• Hwinfo64 is no longer as effective at detecting whether or not your computer is compatible with nvme!
    Also check out using aida64! If support nvme should be as in the photo

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BustaNutella
    BustaNutella Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hwinfo64 is no longer as effective at detecting whether or not your computer is compatible with nvme!
    Also check out using aida64! If support nvme should be as in the photo

You said don't use Hwinfo64  then posted a picture of Hwinfo64 saying check here? What am i looking for in Aida64?
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer

The laptop AN515-51 which you are looking supports NVme SSD. For more clarification please visit the benchmark web link below: 

Also click the below link and read the discussion shared in Acer Community 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• That's why hwinfo64 is not being more effective at detecting whether or not the notebook supports nvme! When the computer supports nvme, it should show pcie version 3.0 with max link width and the current link width in 4x (4 lanes) or 2x (2 lanes)!
    I just put this picture of hwinfo64, because it shows how a nvme should be identified!
    However it seems to me that the an515-51 notebooks support gen3x2 pcie (2 lanes)!
    See this service guide photo!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)