My computer stuck in blue screen

Aeken
Aeken Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Recently my computer Acer e5-575g become to much slow that why i do restart. After restart i shows diagnostic your pc and automatic repair .  Then going to blue screen mode. Where it shows automatic repair is not working. Now what can i do??     

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @Aeken 

From the issue described, it seems to be OS is corrupted. To fix this, you can reset Windows to factory default settings. Please follow the below mentioned steps and check if you are able to reset windows to factory settings. This process will erase all data on your system. Make sure your system is plugged in and does not power off during the reset. 

1. Power off your Acer laptop. (Press and hold the power key for 5 seconds, this will power the system off completely.) 
    2. Start your Acer laptop, press Alt and F10 keys at the same time when the Acer logo appears. Wait for a while, you will boot to the Choose an option screen. 
    3. Select the "Troubleshoot" option.
    4. Click on "Reset this PC" & select the "Remove everything" option.
    5. Then select the option "Fully clean the drive". 
    6. Finally hit "Reset" button. 

After choosing the option, and you are ready to reset your Acer laptop. Wait for the resetting process, it will take almost 2 hrs to 3 hrs. When the resetting process complete, follow the on-screen instructions to setup your Acer laptop.

If the above steps fail, you need to use a Acer recovery media or a windows 10 media creation tool to boot and restore your computer to factory settings.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Aeken
    Aeken Member Posts: 2 New User
    It is no reset.
  • Bitly
    Bitly Member Posts: 1 New User
    Mine is acer windows 10 laptop which is showing "undoing changes to your computer "from past many days and am not able to fix it and I have tried alt+F10 also and power button hard shutdown also but it's not getting me to normal screen 
    Please give me suggestions as soon as possible