Does my VN7-571G-544W support NVMe SSD?

Options
erdem10xx
erdem10xx Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I disassembled my laptop and have found out that my SSD slot only has an M notch so does 
it support NVMe SSD? I know that it is an old computer but I want to upgrade.

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,127 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    No, this model doesn't have NVMe support, you can install only a M.2 SATA SSD, the slot has been designed to accommodate both types of SSDs.
  • erdem10xx
    erdem10xx Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you very much :3
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You're Welcome
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,081 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sorry guys but VN7-571G support M.2 NVMe SSDs: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/15186776

France
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,127 Trailblazer
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • mawin
    mawin Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    Can I use a NVMe SSD as a replacement for my VN7-571G-505C? Running Windows 8.1 and BIOS 1.08 (not sure on the BIOS). Thanks for any info you might have!

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)