Acer Predator XB281HK help

MysticCris
MysticCris Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hello i have a Acer Predator XB281HK and it's the first time i have a "gaming" monitor

I am trying to create 2 profiles 1 for RPG games and 1 for FPS.. But with the settings i don't know how to make a good setting with brightness, gamma, contrast and colors 

anyone can help me? 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    MysticCris 
    The OSD (onscreen display) can be used to adjust the settings of your LCD monitor.  Press the MENU key to open the OSD. You can use the OSD to adjust the picture quality, OSD position and general settings. Open the Game mode control and turn Game mode on or off using the arrows (OFF/ ON), and select which user-defined profile to use.
    For Game mode, there are three user-defined profiles available. When you have decided what settings suit you, save them and system will be able to recall the settings in the future when you turn on gaming mode and press 1, 2 or 3.

Please download the user guide here for more information:  Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • MysticCris

Tinkerer

I know about that, what i am asking is a good settings to make two profiles... With a good amount of Brigthness, contrast and gamma + Color temp on the screen 
  • MysticCris

Tinkerer

So if someone can help me to have good settings for 3 profiles, 1 for RPG 1 for FPS and 1 for Games like League of legends, Heroes of the storm etc...

I know i have to adjust settings in game.. But i want to make profiles first, then i will adjust in those games i play 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Do you mean @Sharanji  suggestion of downloading the user guide did not work? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ