Acer Aspire V5-471P display driver issue

MustafaAlawneh
MustafaAlawneh Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
Hello out there,

I've got a little problem with my display driver it simply show just like a glitch when its up-to date 
the latest driver which is being always updated to is (Intel HD graphics 3000)
and it shows like in the photo 
like a glitch or something kind of
and that's it if I uninstall intel display's driver I will have a bad one which doesn't fit with some activities 

I hope u all help me because i'm sick of this issue

Comments

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    MustafaAlawneh 
    Please uninstall and reinstall the display adapter driver and check the issue. Right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click Device Manager.
    Expand Display adapters, Right-click on the graphics card entry and then click Uninstall device option. 
    When you get the following confirmation dialog, select Delete the driver software for this device check box and then click Uninstall button. Once the driver is uninstalled, reboot your computer once and let windows install the driver.

Download OEM Intel driver :  Download

You can also download and install the driver manually. 
    Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.  Open Device Manager, click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.  Expand the display adapter section. Right-click and select Update Driver Software. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
    Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer. Click Have Disk. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
    Click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed. Restart your computer. 

After installing the driver manually, try running the Intel Auto-detect installer. Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer.exe

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • MustafaAlawneh
    MustafaAlawneh Member Posts: 2 New User
    well, I've  already uninstalled the intel driver so this is the basic one
    am I supposed to continue doing steps or there is another?
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    well, I've  already uninstalled the intel driver so this is the basic one
    am I supposed to continue doing steps or there is another?
    Now please download the  intel driver and follow the above steps to manually install the driver
  • White_angel
    White_angel Member Posts: 20 Networker
    edited August 2018
    Hello MustafaAlawneh,

Hello out there,

I've got a little problem with my display driver it simply show just like a glitch when its up-to date 
    the latest driver which is being always updated to is (Intel HD graphics 3000)
    and it shows like in the photo 
    like a glitch or something kind of
    and that's it if I uninstall intel display's driver I will have a bad one which doesn't fit with some activities 

I hope u all help me because i'm sick of this issue

If you still have the issue please follow the below steps:
    1. Do power drain( remove the charger and check at the bottom there will be a tiny pin hole insert a paper clip and hold it for 30 sec, If it does not have tiny pin hole and if it is removable battery mean remove the battery and disconnect the charger and hold the power button for 30 sec and release)

2. Turn the laptop on and tap F2 key to Enter BIOS and see whether if display looks as same(if it looks normal)do BIOS defaults by tapping F9 key and save configuration by tapping F10 key and turn the laptop off.( if even on BIOS if it is scattered screen then it is a hardware issue you need to consider replacing the screen)

3. Restart the laptop and hold the ALT key + F10 and do the factory reset and everything should be fine 

Hope this Answer helps!!!! please Accept Answer if it resolved the issue