G3-571 Helios 300 cannot install predator sense

Acrid
Acrid Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I recently had my laptop serviced under warranty. I had my motherboard and both my ram sticks replaced. Since I got my laptop back I cannot install Predator Sense anymore and I have no control of my fans. I know I am downloading the correct drivers, but when I go to install the app it says "Sorry! This computer is not supported."

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,735 Pathfinder
    Try this Fix :-1:

Fix:

1. Install the turbo boost driver from the Acer driver page 

2. Install the Predator Sense from the setup file available on the acer page 

3. The same Predator Sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a predatorsense.exe, please execute that.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • mserdar2
    mserdar2 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I recently have an update for windows and after that the predatorsense application did not worked, its showing like it will open but there is a program crush, what can i do ? shall i delete the app and downlaod it from acer.com (predator helios 500).
  • mserdar2 said:
    I recently have an update for windows and after that the predatorsense application did not worked, its showing like it will open but there is a program crush, what can i do ? shall i delete the app and downlaod it from acer.com (predator helios 500).

Yes
    - Hotel Hero