Acer E1-572 case screws (external) - paging laurent_14 :)

Options
RobertR
RobertR Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I need to replace many of the screws that attach the bottom of the case for an Acer Aspire E1-572. I've done a search online and in this forum and found:

where the specs are helpfully cited by laurent_14 as "86.M8EN2.006 - SCREW M2.5xL8.0 (head: D5.5-T0.8_ZK NL - Qty=16)"

laurent_14 also provides a link to aliexpress but at that link there is no mention of D5.5 (diameter 5.5mm I assume):

since the link and previous discussion were from all the way back in 2016, I wanted to confirm that the link is accurate for that specification and that the listing on aliexpress was not altered.

I don't need 50! but I suppose at that price it is difficult to find fault with having a few dozen extra around just in case :)

But more importantly, I wanted to confirm 1) that the specs are accurate for E1-572 and that 2) that listing is indeed D5.5

Thank you!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    RobertR 

The below listed are the details of the screws that attach the bottom of the case for an Acer Aspire E1-572.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • RobertR
    RobertR Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi Sharanji, thanks for your help. I am aware of the M2.5X8mm spec (which refers to the thread and length 8mm). My question was regarding the diameter of the head and the listing which was referenced on aliexpress by laurent_14

Thanks in advance for any assistance!