how much ram can go into my Acer Veriton m275

clintbarton728
clintbarton728 Member Posts: 26 Troubleshooter
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I want at least 16gb ddr3

Answers

• Hello! Good evening!
    It supports at most 4gb of ddr3 ram! Take a look here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clintbarton728
    Hello! Good evening!
    It supports at most 4gb of ddr3 ram! Take a look here:

I can't even put in 8 I read somewhere that my veriton supports 8gb
  • Go to this site and download the system scanner and hit a print! http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/upgrades?cm_re=top-nav-_-flyout-upgrade-_-us-upgrade-device
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clintbarton728
    Go to this site and download the system scanner and hit a print! http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/upgrades?cm_re=top-nav-_-flyout-upgrade-_-us-upgrade-device
    I ordered a Core 2 Duo will that allow me to put more ram in my pc
  • The fact that you buy a faster processor does not mean that the motherboard will support more RAM! The amount of ram memory depends on the motherboard chipset and not the processor!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• clintbarton728
    The fact that you buy a faster processor does not mean that the motherboard will support more RAM! The amount of ram memory depends on the motherboard chipset and not the processor!
    I need 8gb is there a way I can put more in?
  • I do not know why you need to put 8 GB of RAM! Is it to use this memory in games? Why do not you think about buying a ssd for your computer? I think it would be worth it more!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• clintbarton728
    I do not know why you need to put 8 GB of RAM! Is it to use this memory in games? Why do not you think about buying a ssd for your computer? I think it would be worth it more!
    yeah I am trying to play games on my pc
  • Naveenkummari
    Naveenkummari Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

hey , thank you for the above information.You said the max. ram capacity of each slot is 2 GB. What happens when i put a 4 GB ram card in the slot ?. will it show only 2 GB or will it not work at all ? .
  • Naveenkummari

Tinkerer

edited November 2018
    another doubt is are the maximum ram values specified by intel for processors are recommended values or they're really accurate?. 

• Naveenkummari

Tinkerer

another doubt is ..Are the maximum ram values specified by Intel for processors are recommended values ? or they're really accurate?. 

The  PC has 64 bit architecture. What is the point of giving 64 bit for a motherboard that can support a max. of 4GB RAM?

I think they are the recommended values specified by Intel earlier.But the processor can support more . So they gave the 64 bit feature.

can someone please check on that ?

please I can't afford a new PC.
  • This information has been posted in the service guide for this model! I think if you put 4gb of ram in only one slot, the memory will not be identified! See on the crucial site the real capacity of this model: http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/systemscanner?cm_re=us-top-nav-_-us-flyout-upgrades-_-us-upgrades-scanner

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Iggy
    Iggy Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Looks like the slots can only handle a maximum of 2gb each, so pc is limited to 4gb

https://www.mrmemory.co.uk/memory-ram-upgrades/acer/veriton/m275