acer aspire v 15 nitro black edition VN7-591G - no signs of life

Options
shuff9490
shuff9490 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
acer aspire v 15 nitro black edition VN7-591G-792U. shows no signs of life. won't charge or turn on and the led light does not light up when plugged in. tried the reset button for battery also tried disconnecting the battery and plugging in. still nothing. no warranty left. had to replace hdd back in november 2017 after it died. was working fine. until it just stopped. i think i might have closed the laptop to soon when shutting down and it possibly stayed on and something just died.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you test the power adapter?
    Make sure it turns on bios recovery mode just for testing! Unplug the notebook from the electrical outlet, unplug all peripherals from the usb ports! Then press fn + esc and with the keys still pressed, connect the notebook to the power, then press the power button! You should hear the cooler spin high and then release the keys! If you connect in this way we may try to use a bios recovery! If it does not turn on, it is possible that this notebook has a button on the motherboard that checks whether the notebook is open or not! When it identifies that the notebook is open, it prevents it from turning on! Check that the lower case screws are fixed!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)