Acer Predator XB271Hbmiprz 27in 16:9 G-Sync Gaming Monitor

Carlos726811
Carlos726811 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Right Guys. This is the monitor I ordered. which says can be overclocked. Once I set it al up. noticed there is no buttons on the front of the monitor. But the buttons are on the back and the buttons are different to what showing on pic. and I cant overclock any1 got any ideas. 

https://www.very.co.uk/acer-predator-xb271hbmiprz-27in-169-g-sync-gaming-monitor/1600100396.prd?_requestid=292870&Ntt=g sync

When I set it up. its a different acer predator Monitor altogether.  

This is what my monitor looks like. The buttons are on the back and not on the front and I cant overclock it. Can you please tell me what model I have.

Thank You

Answers

• According to your serial number, your model is this:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Carlos726811
    According to your serial number, your model is this:
    Hi there. Thanks. So there is no way of overclocking it then.
  • Carlos726811
    When I search that model. all the monitor that keeps showing are the 1 with the buttons on the front and not on the back.
  • It really is strange because, seeing other photos, the layout of the buttons is really different! Confirm by reading the instruction manual!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Carlos726811
    It really is strange because, seeing other photos, the layout of the buttons is really different! Confirm by reading the instruction manual!
    I have read the Manual Don't say anything about overclocking.
  • You can do the following to confirm the monitor model: open the device manager, right-click monitors, properties, details and go to hardware id! Hit a photo and show me to check out the model!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer