Audio issue with external display (displayport) Triton 700

2»

Answers

• Skree
    Skree Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    You can turn off by turning off quick startup in the power options! It might work OK, because at this shutdown, the notebook will not save the drivers that were initialized with windows!
    Disabling fast startup or whatever microsoft calls it solved the issue! 

And it's not like startup is really any longer with two ssd in raid 0.

Thank you. It was more an annoyance than a real problem, but it is good not having to worry about it.

Thanks, truly, and thank you also to anyone who tried to help, i appreciate nonetheless the time to answer.

Have a good day y'all.
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Nice!
    Yeah and the caching of fast startup is similar to hibernation which isnt great for an SSD's lifespan anyway. Good stuff.
    - Hotel Hero
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018
    @Skree As you can, you should disable fastboot and also enable ssd trim to optimize them by entering cmd as administrator and typing the following command fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 0
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)