Acer Iconia W4 -820 tablet not start up and it shows green light while plug to charger

SANJOVARGHESE123
SANJOVARGHESE123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
My acer iconia w4 - 820 tablet is not working, i plugged to charger and went of after 15 minutes , it does not open and seems like dead and  i tried power button + volume up button  but it did not shows anything and i  tried reset key  also...
Why that problem occur?
Please Help me to solve that Issue

Answers

• Try to do a power reset! Press the hole indicated by the photo and press it for five seconds and then leave the tablet turned off for five minutes and then plug it back in!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)