emachines e725 boot freeze

icegood
icegood Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi there.
For as long time tried to solve problem with notebook in subject: During start-up it freezes for about 2 minutes nad only then bios is initialized and contiune booting. It happens only when i start system. During reboot from OS have no such an issue. 
Already updated bios to latest 3.10 but it doesn't help much. Would be appreciated for any suggestins. Thanks

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    The BIOS chip's CMOS coin cell battery on the mainboard likely needs to be replaced. Usually happens when the machine has been off for awhile, eg overnight. Usually doesn't happen if the machine has been off for only a few minutes or hours. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• The rtc battery of this model is soldered! It is recommended to change it by taking there is a service center of repair of notebooks!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)