Warranty Return - Predator Helios 300

Options
suttya41
suttya41 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I am not sure what to do at this point. I bought my laptop a couple of weeks ago and it died on Monday. Black screen and won't boot up. Went through all the troubleshooting over the phone to no avail. I was told to ship it for repair under warranty and that I will receive a shipping label from FedEx in a day. I call on Wednesday late afternoon to check on the shipping label and confirmed all of my information and they said I would get the label tomorrow. Again Thursday I call at the end of the day to ask about the label, confirm everything again and still no label today. I have now been unable to use my Predator Helios 300 laptop for a week and I need it back in 2 weeks which is out of the question now. Does anyone know anyone that can help me sort this out because the telephone support hasn't gotten it done.

I was going to get my dad an Acer too but that's starting to look not likely after the treatment I've received.

Is there anyone that can help me get this thing shipped and repaired? 

Answers

• Skree
    Skree Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Unfortunately this is not an official channel. Sometimes an Acer employee checks or looks about these forums, but mostly this is a support forum where users help each other...

And of course we have generally no power on acer support. I wish you the best of luck, of course.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    @suttya41

If you are in the US, try checking the store where you purchased it from. They "may" be able to help.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045