Intel Rapid Storage Technology removed my HDD from my Acer Nitro AN515-52

Options
13»

Comments

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Make sure this video can help!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJUcmDxeX8
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Servaas
    Servaas Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options
    Changing the boot location to the HDD makes the pc starting up in the normal mode. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do the following! Delete ssd like this:

Before cloning ssd again, do these procedures on hd:
    a) uninstall any antivirus that is installed;
    b) do a disk cleanup as administrator;

c) Perform a full disk scan with this command: 
    Resultado de imagem para chkdsk rf
    d) do a defragment of hd;

Then use the migrate from minitool partition or macrium reflect!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Servaas
    Servaas Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options
    It seems the problem is solved. Thank you so much for your knowledge and especialy for your patience.
    Servaas

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcom @Servaas!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• FilthyFrosty
    FilthyFrosty Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I finally managed to solve the problem thanks to your invaluable support!
    I didn't realise that these clones were just HDD partitions so I performed a format and a clean install (due to some drivers problems that occured, anyway). If the problems didn't appear I could just create new paths as you advised. Once again, a big thanks!
    I am having the same issues right now and really need your help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @FilthyFrosty What is the exact model? Example PH315-52-58VH.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer