my VN7-791G-551U shutting down when playing games

Options
SimJ
SimJ Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a VN7-791G-551U (I5 4210H-GTX960M 2GB).During the last two months the laptop been shutting down when playing games it'll stay on for 2-3 minutes then shut down.I tried cleaning the fans and changing thermal paste but it only made it 5-10 minutes

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does it only turn off on the battery or when the power is connected?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SimJ
    SimJ Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    It turns off when the power is on but before it used to make it like the power is getting disconnected then reconnected and then the pc turns off.now the pc just turns off suddenly without making that weird action .Also my battery doesn't charge over 98%

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try redoing a power reset! Disconnect the notebook from the power and turn it over. Find an item with a battery symbol and press for five seconds, then leave it off for ten seconds! Also check if there is any loose lower case screw, as these notebooks have a system that when you notice that the notebook is open, prevents it from being turned on
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)