Acer VX15 HDD is so slow...

JohnCena
JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Yes... It is %100 on 0.1 mb/s. And it is responding so slow. Even in booting. In games it is speedy. I have a pending Windows update but I don't think it is a problem. Can anyone give a driver link or something about that?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    I'm going to give you a link to a Portuguese video that I recommend to correct the disk error by 100%! You do not need to understand Portuguese, you just have to follow the steps he indicates! From the moment you fix the disk at 100%, you do not need to keep up with the other tips! The tips start from the sixth minute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWESrvP_uU8
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• JohnCena
    Sometimes the Windows Explorer and its' tasks (If you look under the screen there is some icons, I mean that part) not responding too!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    I'm going to give you a link to a Portuguese video that I recommend to correct the disk error by 100%! You do not need to understand Portuguese, you just have to follow the steps he indicates! From the moment you fix the disk at 100%, you do not need to keep up with the other tips! The tips start from the sixth minute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWESrvP_uU8
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    My command prompt is not responding.
  • Try using powershell or ms-dos!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Try using powershell or ms-dos as administrator!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    @JohnCena Open Control Panel settings. Search indexing. Either disable or reduce the amount of file indexing. Looks like it's trying to index every file on your HDD. It helps speed file searches but seriously degrades HDD performance if you try to index everything. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JohnCena
    In English the first one Start Menu, second one Users
  • JohnCena
    What can I do here?
  • Did you have any difficulty understanding the video? Well there it shows 27 solutions for the 100%

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    If that's the file indexing control, try to modify them both so they're not being indexed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JohnCena
    JackE said:
    If that's the file indexing control, try to modify them both so they're not being indexed. Jack E/NJ
    If I do this my laptop it will propably crash.
  • JohnCena
    edited July 2018
    Did you have any difficulty understanding the video? Well there it shows 27 solutions for the 100%
    In that video they are some things that I can't use like stop services I need them.
  • JohnCena
    Did you have any difficulty understanding the video? Well there it shows 27 solutions for the 100%
    Yes the video is so Portuguese.
  • Have you tried pausing windows search and then restarting the service?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena

Have you tried pausing windows search and then restarting the service?
    I am trying now.
  • JohnCena
    Seems worked but I have a question too.
  • JohnCena
    My CMD and mostly other System32 based icons are gone.
  • From the 7:50 minute, it speaks of windows search, take a look, as it asks to stop the service! And if you continue to access the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Search \ Data \ Applications \ Windows and delete windows.edb! Then turn on the windows search service

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• You can ask!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    My System32 based icons mostly gone. Example: Cmd icon has a X on middle and a frame and my windows update components has damaged but it began before this discussion.