VX 15 LAPTOP KEYBOARD WONT FUNCTION

Options
samxluna
samxluna Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
 so today my laptop is turned off.. the powerbutton does not work and idk what happened.. before turning it off the keyboard is acting weird like some keys has the same function (experienced while playing)... is there any ways i can turn it on and fix it without the use of the power button.. thank you in advance

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try the following: Unplug the notebook from the power and press the power button for 30 seconds! Then try connecting it with an external keyboard connected to the usb port! If that does not work, then it is very likely a hardware problem and ideally you should take it to the Acer service center and trigger the warranty!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try to connect it with the charger connected to the electric power! If it turns on the power, turn it off and try to connect it with the battery! If you do not connect to the battery only, turn it off and reset the battery!
    To do this, turn off the notebook and turn it on! Find the hole with the battery symbol and press for five seconds and then leave the notebook off for ten minutes and try turning it on!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    Try to connect it with the charger connected to the electric power! If it turns on the power, turn it off and try to connect it with the battery! If you do not connect to the battery only, turn it off and reset the battery!
    To do this, turn off the notebook and turn it on! Find the hole with the battery symbol and press for five seconds and then leave the notebook off for ten minutes and try turning it on!
    i can't seem to turn on the laptop because the power key won't work :( pero i'll try and thankssss
  • samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    UPDATE.... STILL NOT TURNING ON.... TRIED TO RESET IT

• JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Remove the keyboard in the device manager and restart the computer it might work.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you say "notebook is not turning on" does this mean that the power light is off even when the notebook is plugged into the charger and plugged into an electrical outlet? Or the power light is on, but nothing appears on the notebook screen?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    When you say "notebook is not turning on" does this mean that the power light is off even when the notebook is plugged into the charger and plugged into an electrical outlet? Or the power light is on, but nothing appears on the notebook screen?

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    samxluna said:
     so today my laptop is turned off.. the powerbutton does not work and idk what happened.. before turning it off the keyboard is acting weird like some keys has the same function (experienced while playing)... is there any ways i can turn it on and fix it without the use of the power button.. thank you in advance

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you try to update the bios before presenting the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    Did you try to update the bios before presenting the problem?
    nope not yetttt

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This seems to me to be a problem on the keyboard or the flat cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard and the power button!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    This seems to me to be a problem on the keyboard or the flat cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard and the power button!
    where can i find it? can it be fixed by reconnecting it?
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited July 2018
    Options
    One more question: Do the keyboard lights blink when you press the power button? Does hd light flash when trying to turn on the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    One more question: Do the keyboard lights blink when you press the power button? Does hd light flash when trying to turn on the notebook?

nopeeeeeee
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try the following: Unplug the notebook from the power and press the power button for 30 seconds! Then try connecting it with an external keyboard connected to the usb port! If that does not work, then it is very likely a hardware problem and ideally you should take it to the Acer service center and trigger the warranty!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    thanks bruv i'll try!! you're a life saver
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    After the attempt, come back here and post the result!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• samxluna

Tinkerer

Options
    After the attempt, come back here and post the result!
    still no response :(

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try connecting it with another compatible charger!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer